Dir. by Anthony Paraskeva
The Greek myth of Medea envisioned as a noirish, lovers-on-the-run road movie
- Year (IN POST) Feature Lenght Project
- Country of ProductionUNITED KINGDOM, PORTUGAL
The story of a lovesick girl, unhappily in love with her father’s enemy, torn between her family and her lover; and a vengeful wife, driven to murderous destruction, who refuses to submit to a world that disempowers women.
A collage of poetic language, images and genres, where action takes place in a pre-rational, mythic dreamscape of primitive ritual, violence and blood sacrifice.
- DirectorANTHONY PARASKEVA
- ScreenwritersANTHONY PARASKEVA
- ProducersMARIO GAJO DE CARVALHO and ANTHONY PARASKEVA
- Production CompanyFILMES DO GAJO and DROMOS FILMS
- EditorCHIARA ARMENTANO
- DOPJUN KEUNG CHEUNG